Potato zrazy in a new way: a recipe for a hearty and budget-friendly dish
The simplest potato dish is hearty and tasty zrazy, based on mashed potatoes, and you can use minced meat, cabbage, mushrooms, and fried onions for the filling.
- potatoes - 8-10 pcs
- flour - 4-6 tbsp
- eggs - 2 pcs
- salt, pepper - to taste
- butter - 20 g
- oil for frying
For the filling:
- fried minced meat
- boiled and chopped meat with fried onions
- minced meat from stewed offal
- minced fish from pre-boiled fish
- canned tuna, egg and greens
- stewed cabbage
- stewed mushrooms with onions and carrots
- salted cheese with herbs
- eggs with green onions
- fried onions with carrots
- buckwheat with herbs
How to cook:
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender. Mash them like mashed potatoes, add butter, mix and leave to cool. Then add eggs and flour and mix well. The mass will stick to your hands, so you should constantly sprinkle your hands with flour.
2. Prepare any filling and form the zrazy: take the potato mass, press it down and put the filling in the middle, wrap it, pinch it, shape it and fry it.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: