Pomegranate bracelet holiday salad: you should make it during fall and winter
A pomegranate bracelet is a salad that is cooked in cold seasons. Boiled vegetables and chicken are perfectly complemented by juicy pomegranate and fragrant fried nuts. In addition, the dish has a very bright appearance, so it will definitely impress all your guests.
- beets - 1 large or 2 medium
- carrots - 1 large or 2 medium
- pomegranate - 1 large or 2 medium
- chicken fillet - 500 g
- potatoes - 5-6 medium
- onion - 1 large
- yogurt or mayonnaise
- walnuts - 50 g
1. Boil beets, carrots, and potatoes. Grate them separately on a coarse grater.
2. Boil chicken fillet with bay leaf. Salt and pepper.
3. Cut into cubes.
4. Dice onion and marinate it (in vinegar, warm water, salt, and sugar).
5. Chop nuts and fry for a few minutes in a dry frying pan.
6. Take a large plate and place a glass in the middle.
7. Then lay the salad in layers around the glass:
- beets + nuts
8. Lubricate each layer, except the top one, with mayonnaise. You can also use thick yogurt with salt. Let the salad sit for at least 2 hours.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: