Polish-style herring for sandwiches marinated in sour cream
Herring can be marinated not only with oil and vinegar but also with sour cream. The fish is very soft and tender. It is very convenient to marinate it in a jar, put it in the fridge, and then take it out for sandwiches.
- lightly salted herring fillet - 200 g
- onion - 100 g
- sour cream 15% - 150 g
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- vinegar - 1/2 tbsp (to taste)
- mustard - 1 tsp.
- sugar - 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Cut herring fillets into slices.
2. Cut onion into rings or half rings.
3. To make the marinade, add sugar to sour cream.
4. Add mustard.
5. Pour lemon juice and vinegar.
6. Add spices.
7. Mix everything.
8. Put all the ingredients in layers: marinade, herring, onions.
9. Put in the refrigerator for an hour (if the sour cream is fresh, the dish can be stored for 2-3 days).
You can also find more recipes on OBOZ.UA: