Not scrambled eggs: what snack to make with eggs in 20 minutes
Eggs can be used to make not only omelets and scrambled eggs for breakfast but also muffins. They are deliciously combined with herbs, vegetables, ham, and cheese. The whole process of preparing such a dish takes no more than 20 minutes.
- bell pepper
- green onions
- eggs - 6 pcs
- salt, pepper
- hard cheese
Method of preparation:
1. First, chop the pepper and fry for a few minutes until soft.
2. Add chopped onion and spinach to the pepper. Stir to combine.
3. Mix milk and eggs and stir with a whisk.
4. Add the fried vegetables, salt, and pepper to the egg mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into muffin molds and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZ.UA: