Minced meat nests for dinner in 20 minutes: cooked in a skillet
Minced meat and pasta is a very satisfying combination for dinner. And it will take you only 20 minutes to prepare a dish from such products. You will get very appetizing nests, which will be enough for the whole family.
- pasta nests - 450 g
- minced meat (any) - 400 g
- garlic - 2 cloves
- carrot - 1 pc
- onion - 1 pc
- tomato paste - 4 tbsp
- salt/pepper - to taste
- oil - for frying
Method of preparation:
1. Chop the onion, grate the carrots, press the garlic through a press and fry in vegetable oil until soft.
2. Mix the minced meat with the vegetables, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Put the pasta nests in the frying pan (at a small distance from each other), put a ball of minced meat on each nest.
4. Dilute the tomato paste with water and pour it into the pan to cover 2/3 of the pasta.
5. Cover and bring to a boil over medium heat. As soon as it boils, reduce the heat to low and cook under the lid for 20-30 minutes until tender.
6. If the sauce boils before the pasta is cooked, add more water. Sprinkle with grated cheese when serving.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: