Lazy khachapuri in a frying pan in minutes: what flour to cook with
You can make delicious khachapuri with cheese even without an oven. An ordinary frying pan will do. The dish will be ready in a few minutes. And if you use rice flour instead of wheat flour, it will be very healthy.
- 100 g rice flour
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml of coconut / regular milk
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 150 g of suluguni or mozzarella cheese (grated)
- spices to taste
- finely chopped herbs
Method of preparation:
1. Combine all components.
2. Knead the dough.
3. Spread on a greased coconut oil frying pan.
4. Fry under the lid over medium heat until golden brown.
5. Turn over and cook for another 3 minutes.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: