Juicy lazy cabbage rolls with minced meat and cabbage: no need to steam or wrap anything
Stuffed cabbage is a very satisfying and nutritious lunch option. But if you don't have time to steam cabbage and wrap minced meat in it, make a lazy version. Just cut the vegetable into steaks and put the meat on them.
- minced chicken (add 2 yolks and spices)
- sour cream
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the cabbage into steaks.
2. Brush with melted butter.
3. Put the minced meat, a mixture of sour cream and herbs, and a tomato.
4. Put in the oven at 180 degrees for 50 minutes, covered with foil.
5. Sprinkle with cheese 10 minutes before cooking and bake until golden brown.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZ.UA: