How to make thin pancakes from pumpkin: no need to add sugar
Pumpkin is the perfect base for healthy puree soups, cereals, and even thin pancakes. The product has a naturally sweet taste, so you don't need to add sugar to your dishes. Any of your favorite fillings are suitable for pancakes.
- 120 g of cooked pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 300 ml of milk
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
Method of preparation:
1. Pre-cook the pumpkin. It can be steamed.
2. Mash the prepared pumpkin.
3. Add eggs, milk, flour, olive oil.
4. Mix everything well.
5. Fry 1/2 scoop in a preheated frying pan. The diameter of the frying pan is 21 cm.
6. Can be served with cream cheese, nut paste, chicken or without filling.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: