How to make real salted caramel at home with only 4 ingredients
All desserts that contain salted caramel have a special flavor. These can be various cakes, pastries, or eclairs. You can easily prepare such a filling at home.
- 230 g sugar
- 80 g of butter
- 170 g of cream 33-36% fat
- 0.5 tsp salt
Method of preparation:
1. Pour sugar into a heavy-bottomed saucepan or frying pan and set over medium heat.
2. Do not touch it until melted sugar appears around the edges.
3. Stir from the sides to the center with a spatula.
4. When the mass is amber, add butter (from refrigerator or freezer).
5. Stir with quick movements until the butter is dissolved.
6. Pour in hot cream preheated in the microwave and stir vigorously as the mass increases in volume.
7. Cook for another 3-5 minutes and remove from heat.
8. Add 0.5 tsp of salt, stir, and pour into a storage dish.
9. Caramel can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
Earlier, OBOZ.UA reported how to make caramel candies on a stick.