How to make ginger cookies in 10 minutes: a dessert recipe for all occasions
Classic honey ginger cookies are delicious, flavorful, and attractive. They are traditionally prepared for Christmas and New Year's holidays, birthdays, christenings, and to please children with an original treat. As a rule, cookies are decorated with protein icing of different colors, drawing interesting patterns.
- flour - 350 g
- sugar - 200 g
- soft butter - 200 g
- eggs - 2 pcs
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- ground ginger - 1 tsp
- cocoa powder - 1 tsp
- baking powder - 1\2 tsp
- powdered sugar
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare the dough, mix flour and sugar in a bowl, add melted butter, eggs, cinnamon and cocoa. Stir to combine.
2. Add ginger and baking powder. Knead soft elastic dough and put it in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
3. At this stage, take out the finished dough, sprinkle with flour and roll it out into a layer. Cut out shapes and place on parchment.
4. Bake the cookies at 200 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool.
5. When serving, sprinkle the cookies with powdered sugar or decorate with icing. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZ.UA: