How to make fluffy cheese casserole with pumpkin for tea
When you want to drink hot tea on a cool autumn evening, you can't do without sweets. It is especially atmospheric if they are homemade and prepared with seasonal products. For example, pumpkin.
- 150 g chocolate shortbread cookies (or chocolate)
- 70 g of butter
- 600 g of cottage cheese
- 100 ml of sour cream
- 300 g of pumpkin puree
- 150 g of sugar
- vanilla sugar
- 30 g of corn starch
- 5 eggs
How to prepare the base:
1. Grind cookies in a blender until crumbly.
2. Add melted butter, mix to moisten the cookies and make them stick together.
3. Pour the base into the mold in which the casserole will be baked and form the sides and bottom of approximately the same thickness.
4. Bake the base at 170 degrees for 7 minutes.
5. To make the filling, beat cottage cheese, pumpkin puree, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla sugar in a blender until smooth.
6. Add cornstarch, beat with a blender until smooth, add eggs, and mix with a whisk until smooth.
7. Assemble the casserole: pour the filling into the finished base and bake at 110 degrees for 2.5 hours. Put a bowl of boiling water on the bottom of the oven.
8. After baking, open the oven door and leave the casserole to cool completely in the oven.
9. Remove from the oven and refrigerate overnight to stabilize.
10. Garnish the casserole with caramelized pumpkin seeds to taste.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: