How to make a tuna roll without rice that is easier than sushi in 20 minutes
Although it is possible to make sushi at home, it is quite time-consuming. An alternative would be delicious rolls without rice. For example, you can use tuna and avocado for the filling and wrap everything in a nori sheet. The cooking process is as quick and easy as possible, just 15-20 minutes.
- nori - 2 pcs.
- canned tuna
- hummus - 1 tbsp.
- an egg
- avocado - 1/2 pc.
Method of preparation:
1. Boil an egg in advance and mash it with a fork.
2. Peel an avocado, remove the pit and cut into slices.
3. Add canned tuna and hummus to the egg and mix.
4. Put the tuna mass on one side of the nori, put 1-2 strips of avocado on top. Wrap everything in a roll and leave it in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
5. Serve the finished rolls with soy sauce. Enjoy your meal!
Earlier, OBOZ.UA reported how to cook a chicken roll with pita bread.