How to make a delicious pumpkin puree soup: add just one ingredient
Pumpkin cream soup is a delicious fall dish. However, every housewife prepares it differently: with or without milk, cream, potatoes, cereals, and citrus or cheese for a bright flavor.
- pumpkin - 300 g
- potatoes - 2 pcs
- carrots - 1 pc
- onion - 1 pc
- suneli hops, ground pepper, salt
- butter - 20 g
- cream - 100 ml
- processed cheese - 100 g
- a mixture of seeds for salads
- water - 300 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Chop and add onion, salt and spices. Stir and fry for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, peel the pumpkin and cut it into cubes, chop the potatoes and carrots. Add to the onion. Pour water over everything, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
3. At this point, add cream and processed cheese, and beat everything with an immersion blender.
4. Serve the soup with croutons and seeds. Enjoy your meal!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: