How to cook Mimosa salad in a new way: add one ingredient for a better taste
"Mimosa" is a very satisfying salad with vegetables and tuna. The ingredients are simply chopped and layered. To make the taste tender and juicy, it is a good idea to add melted cheese.
The idea of making "Mimosa" salad with melted cheese was published on the Instagram page of a food blogger with the nickname top_havchik_. In order for all the flavors to soak in, leave the salad in the fridge for an hour.
- potatoes - 3 pcs
- carrots - 2 pcs
- tuna in its own juice - 1 can
- processed cheese - 2 pcs
- eggs - 2 pcs
- onion - 1/2 pc
Method of preparation:
1. Boil potatoes and carrots in their skins, about 20 minutes.
2. Peel and grate on a coarse grater.
3. Boil the eggs hard-boiled.
4. Peel and finely grate.
5. Dice the onion. Grate the processed cheese on a fine grater.
6. Put the ingredients in layers in a mold or any other dish:
- 1 - potatoes
- 2 - mayonnaise
- 3 - tuna
- 4 - onions
- 5 - carrots
- 6 - mayonnaise
- 7 - processed cheese
- 8 - mayonnaise
- 9 - eggs
7. Put the salad in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: