How to cook juicy homemade pork belly in the oven without foil
Pork belly is a delicious meat appetizer that is very easy to prepare at home. To make the meat flavorful and juicy, it is better to marinate it with spices. As a rule, pork is baked in an oven with foil, but you can easily do without it.
- pork (chop or loin) - 1.5 kg
- Dijon mustard - 40g
- lemon - 1 piece
- olive oil - 30 ml
- spices: tomatoes, garlic, basil
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. First, make small cuts on the surface of the meat and sprinkle with salt and pepper on all sides. Put it in a frying pan heated with oil and fry lightly until half-cooked.
2. Take the fried meat out of the pan and sprinkle it with spices on all sides again.
3. Put the lemon slices and thyme sprigs in the pan and put the meat on top.
4. Rub it with mustard and spices. Bake everything in the oven at 175 degrees 50 minutes. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: