How to cook cutlets to make them lean and juicy: share the technology
The most common problem that arises when cooking cutlets is a large amount of excess fat. And even napkins don't always help. Especially if the dish is made from pork. Therefore, it is better to choose baking instead of frying.
The idea of making low-fat and juicy cutlets was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Anna with the nickname filanna.cooking. A variety of vegetables and spices are added to the minced meat.
- minced meat - 400 g
- loaf - 50 g
- chicken egg - 1 pc
- onion - 100 g
- carrot - 50 g
- bell pepper - 100 g
- herbs, salt, pepper, dry garlic, spices - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Pre-soak the loaf in milk or water.
2. Mix until smooth.
3. Add salt, spices, loaf, egg, chopped onion, bell pepper, carrot to the minced meat.
4. Mix everything thoroughly with your hands.
5. With wet hands, form the dough into patties of any shape you like and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
6. Put it in the oven preheated to 220 degrees for 30-40 minutes. For more precise time, be guided by your oven.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: