How to cook a pumpkin that everyone will love: a quick dish
Pumpkin is most often used to make porridge or to bake a variety of desserts and rolls. The product is rarely eaten on its own. But, in fact, the vegetable can be eaten as an independent snack - you just need to cook it properly.
A food blogger with the nickname zhuravlina_cooking shared her tips on how to cook pumpkin so that everyone will like it on Instagram. The pieces do not fall apart and retain all the vitamins and juices.
- pumpkin - 500 g
- sour cream - 180 g
- water (cold) - 30 ml
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- mixture of herbs - 1 tsp.
- garlic - 3-4 cloves
- smoked paprika - 1 tbsp
- salt/pepper - to taste
- herbs (dill/parsley/green onions)
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the pumpkin, remove the center and peel it. Cut into small cubes.
2. Fry in a preheated frying pan with oil.
3. Fry for 5-7 minutes over high heat, stirring occasionally.
4. Add herbs, garlic, salt, pepper, smoked paprika and a mixture of Provencal herbs to the sour cream.
5. Stir and send to the pumpkin.
6. Mix everything well again.
7. Fry for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Add 30 ml of water, stir again, cover the pan and simmer for another 3-4 minutes.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: