Homemade pumpkin dough bread: tastier than any pie
Store-bought bread can never compare to homemade bread. Especially if you add pumpkin to the baking. The loaf is so flavorful and soft that you don't even have to invent anything else for tea - you can just eat this bread.
- 250 g pumpkin
- 600 ml of water
- 1 egg
- 50 g of yeast
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 100 g of vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp of salt (without a slide)
- 900-1000 g of flour (add it gradually, the dough should be sticky and not too tight - lighter than dumplings)
- pumpkin and sunflower seeds
Method of preparation:
1. Chop the pumpkin and cover with 200 ml of water, bring to a boil and cook for 10-15 minutes until soft, beat with a blender.
2. Add cold water (400 ml), beat well with a blender.
3. Add the oil.
4. Sprinkle the yeast with sugar and leave for a few minutes.
5. Add the pumpkin mixture and mix well, add 200 g of flour, mix and leave for 15-20 minutes to form a loose cap.
6. Add the egg, salt, lemon juice or vinegar and start kneading the dough.
7. Gradually add the flour. Knead for 10-15 minutes in a dough mixer. The longer you knead, the better the bread will be.
8. Cover with a towel and leave to rise for 1 hour, then mix well on a mat, do not add flour, but grease your hands with vegetable oil.
9. Put into a mold and leave to rise.
10. Bake in the mold because the dough is very delicate.
11. Brush with egg (you can do without it), sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
12. Bake at 180 degrees for 50 minutes.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZ.UA: