Homemade non-alcoholic mulled wine in 15 minutes: what to make the drink from
Mulled wine is an alcoholic beverage that is very popular during the cold season. Traditionally, it is made on the basis of wine with the addition of fruit and various spices. However, mulled wine can also be made non-alcoholic using juice as a base.
- cherry juice (can be replaced with rich compote) - 1 liter
- large orange - 1/2 pc
- ginger - 0.5 tsp
- cinnamon - 1-2 sticks
- cloves - 4 pcs
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to cut the orange into cubes, put it in a saucepan.
2. Add ginger, cinnamon, and cloves to the orange, and pour the juice or compote over everything. Put on fire and heat until hot over low heat.
3. Add honey to the hot mulled wine, mix thoroughly and heat to 80 degrees Celsius, but do not boil. Then turn off the heat and let the drink brew for 10 minutes.
4. Strain the hot mulled wine into glasses, garnish with orange slices and enjoy. Enjoy!
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: