Filled cottage cheese pie like cheesecake: how to prepare a sweet dessert
If you are a fan of light, airy cheesecakes, then this recipe will definitely appeal to you. It's about a poured cottage cheese pie. The dessert is based on sweet shortbread dough and cottage cheese filling. The taste of this pie is hard to compare with anything: it has a delicate and even mousse-like texture.
- cottage cheese 9% - 300 g
- eggs - 3 pcs
- sugar - 80 g
- sugar - 100 g
- flour - 270 g
- sour cream 15-20% - 100 g
- baking powder - 7 g
- butter - 180 g
Method of preparation:
1. Beat one egg, 80 g of sugar and a pinch of salt with a mixer until fluffy.
2. Add the soft butter. Mix well.
3. Add flour and baking powder. Knead the dough. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Beat the cottage cheese, sour cream, remaining sugar and eggs in a blender until smooth.
5. Put the finished dough into the mold, forming the sides.
6. Pour in the filling.
7. Bake at 180 degrees 40 minutes.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: