Delicious pickled bell pepper appetizer that can be eaten immediately after cooking
Instead of preparing a variety of salads for porridge and meat every time, make this appetizer with bell peppers. The juicy and spicy vegetable perfectly complements the spicy marinade. You simply combine all the ingredients and leave them in the refrigerator for just 2 hours.
- bell peppers - 12 pcs.
- vegetable oil - 100 ml
- garlic - 3 cloves
- salt - 1 tsp
- sugar - 1 tbsp
- juice of half a lemon.
- a bunch of fresh herbs
Method of preparation:
1. Wash peppers.
2. Put on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
4. Peel and cut into slices.
5. Make the filling: mix vegetable oil, sugar, salt, lemon juice, chopped garlic, and herbs.
6. Put the filling and pepper in layers in the mold, alternating. It will make about three layers.
7. Leave in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: