Classic cottage cheese casserole, just like in childhood: we share the secrets of cooking
Every child's diet should include cottage cheese because it strengthens bones. And to make the product not only healthy but also tasty, it is most often used to make a casserole. The dish has a special delicate flavor and very soft texture.
- 500 g of cottage cheese (9% fat and above)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 3 tbsp of sour cream
- 2 tbsp of semolina
- vanilla sugar or extract
- a pinch of salt
- 50 g of raisins
- 2 tbsp. sour cream for greasing
Method of preparation:
1. Add semolina to the sour cream, mix and leave to swell for 15-20 minutes.
2. Add eggs, sugar, salt, vanilla sugar to the cottage cheese.
3. Grind everything with an immersion blender into a homogeneous mass. If you don't have a blender, grind the cottage cheese through a sieve and then beat with eggs and sugar with a mixer.
4. Add sour cream and semolina to the curd mass and mix.
5. Pour in the washed raisins, stir.
6. Grease the mold with vegetable oil, put the curd mass, smooth.
7. Spread sour cream on top.
8. Bake at 150-160 degrees for an hour.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: