Cinnamon rolls that always turn out puffy: sharing the perfect cooking technique
Cinnamon rolls are fluffy rolls made with yeast dough. These pastries are ideal for family tea parties in the cooler months. But in order for the products to turn out really tall and tasty, you need to follow the correct cooking technology.
The idea of making perfect fluffy cinnamon rolls with cinnamon was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Anastasia Skrypnyk with the nickname kitchen.malinka. They are delicious with cocoa, coffee or tea.
Ingredients for the starter:
- milk - 300 ml
- dry yeast - 5 g
- sugar - 20 g
- flour - 150 g
Ingredients for the dough:
- flour - 500 g
- salt - 5 g
- eggs - 2 pcs
- sugar - 60 g
- butter - 100 g
Ingredients for the filling:
- butter - 100 g
- sugar - 150 g
- cinnamon - 20 g
Ingredients for the cream filling:
- powdered sugar - 50 g
- cream cheese - 250 g
How to make the starter:
1. Heat milk, add sugar, and mix until smooth.
2. Mix flour with yeast.
3. Combine milk and sugar with flour and yeast and mix until smooth.
4. Cover with a towel. Set aside for 30-50 minutes in a warm place.
How to make the dough:
1. Mix eggs and sugar.
2. Add salt and the starter. Mix again.
3. Add softened butter and flour and knead the dough.
4. Put the dough in a bowl, cover with a towel, and leave to rise in a warm place for 1-1.5 hours.
5. Roll out the risen dough into a rectangle.
6. Put softened butter on the dough and spread it evenly.
7. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture over the butter evenly.
8. Wrap it all in a roll. Using a dental floss, cut the roll into 3-4 cm thick pieces.
9. Put it on a baking sheet with parchment, cover with a towel, and leave it in a warm place for 30-50 minutes to let the dough rise.
10. Then put it in the oven to bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
11. Take the rolls out of the oven and pour the filling over them while they are hot.
How to make the filling:
1. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar with a mixer.
2. Pour the finished mass over the rolls.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: