A light appetizer of figs for wine: prepared in minutes
Boiled potatoes with cutlets will definitely not go well with a glass of wine on a cool autumn evening. The food should be light and refined. That's why you should use seasonal figs as an appetizer. You will prepare the dish in just 10 minutes.
Ingredients for the appetizer:
- soft goat cheese
- soft blue cheeses
You can safely add herbs:
- thyme (thyme)
You can also add the following spices
- freshly ground pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Cut off the top (tail) of the figs.
2. Make 2 cuts crosswise, but not all the way through, the fig should remain intact.
3. Stuff the figs with cheese.
4. Add herbs, honey and sprinkle with nuts.
5. Bake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZ.UA: