A hearty chicken and mushroom pie: the perfect meal for lunch
Chicken and mushrooms are the perfect combination to complete any dish. Various pies are made with this filling, as well as a gravy for porridge. But if you need to prepare a hearty meal very quickly and feed the whole family, baking a chicken and mushroom pie is a great option.
The idea of making a hearty chicken and mushroom pie for lunch was published on the Instagram page of food blogger TatianaPerchik (tanya.perchik). You don't have to knead the dough, because you can buy ready-made puff pastry in the store.
- chicken fillet - 650 g
- mushrooms - 250 g
- onion - 1 pc.
- unleavened puff pastry - 1 cake
- eggs - 4 pcs.
- cream 20% - 200 ml.
- cheese - 150 g
- a mixture of herbs and suneli hops
Method of preparation:
1. Fry the onion until soft.
2. Add the chicken fillet.
3. Add salt and suneli hops.
4. Fry the mushrooms in the same pan, add salt and pepper.
5. For the filling, mix the eggs, salt, herbs, cream, and cheese well.
6. Stretch out the puff pastry into a mold.
7. Put the filling, pour it over.
8. Bake for 25-35 minutes at 180 degrees.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: