Spicy yellow cherry plum sauce for meat: preserved for winter
You can make not only jam but also a spicy sauce from juicy yellow cherry plum. It is very tasty to serve it in meat. The consistency turns out quite thick and the flavor is sweet and sour.
The idea of cooking sauce from yellow cherry plum to meat is published on the page of a food blogger with the nickname yummy_food_uaa on Instagram. Such canning can be stored in the cellar for a long time.
- 1 kg of yellow cherry plums (weight with pips)
- 0.5 tbsp water
- 12 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- peppercorn pepper - 5 pcs
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 0.5 tbsp. cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp. cinnamon + ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- spices for meat, hmeli-suneli, ground black pepper.
1. Remove the pits from the plums.
2. Whip with a blender.
3. Pour into a saucepan.
4. Add sugar and water, boil for 15 minutes.
5. Add pepper, salt and all spices.
6. Simmer on low heat for another 10 minutes.
7. Add honey and more sugar if necessary.
8. Add garlic through a press, boil for 10 minutes and pour into sterilized jars.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: