How to close the pork stew in the autoclave: the subtleties of cooking
Stewing is a delicious way to prepare meat for the winter. It can be made from pork or chicken and eaten with cereal, pasta, or just bread. In case you do not really want to bother with cooking, there is an autoclave.
Editors FoodOboz will share with you the easiest recipe for cooking pork stew in the autoclave, which turns out very juicy and lean.
- meat - 10 kg
- salt - 150 g
- bay leaves
Method of preparation:
1. First, you should sterilize and dry jars (1 liter or 0.5 liters). Boil the lids for 5 minutes.
2. Next you should wash and dry the meat, and cut it into pieces.
3. In a large bowl, mix the meat with salt and pepper.
4. Place 1 bay leaf in each jar. Fill the jars with the meat.
5. Close the jars with hot lids and put them in an autoclave. Pour water so that the jars were covered with liquid by 2 centimeters.
6. Close the lid of the autoclave and set the pressure to 1 atmosphere. Also, set the parameters for 110 degrees and 50 minutes. Leave it like this for 12 hours or overnight.
7. After the allotted time has passed, take out the jars from the autoclave, wipe them with a towel, and leave in a cold place.
Also on OBOZREVATEL, you can read the recipes: