Ukrainian Armed Forces set a record for destruction of occupants' artillery systems and UAVs in a week: figures announced
Over the past week (September 25-October 1), the Ukrainian Defense Forces set records for destroying Russian artillery systems and UAVs. The figures in these categories are more than twice the average.
These conclusions can be drawn from statistics published daily by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The agency calculates how much manpower and equipment Russia has lost over the past day and over the entire period of the full-scale war.
Last week, the defenders of our country eliminated 2,810 occupants.
Losses of the aggressor country in equipment for the week (average value in parentheses):
- tanks: 50 (56);
- ARMORED PERSONNEL CARRIERS: 73 (107);
- artillery systems: 265 (78);
- MLRS: 10 (10);
- air defense systems: 7 (6);
- aircraft: 1(4);
- helicopters: 0 (4);
- UAVS: 166 (60);
- missiles: 11 (18);
- motor vehicles: 163 (106);
- special equipment: 20 (11).
The Shrike News Telegram channel published an infographic showing the number of enemy artillery pieces and drones that have been "canceled out":
You can read about the losses suffered by the occupation army on October 1 in the official report of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine here.
As OBOZREVATEL wrote:
- CNN believes that Ukrainian soldiers are using combined strikes against Russian occupation forces, which allow them to "starve and stretch the enemy's defense".
- Former British Defense Secretary Ben Wallace said that Ukrainians with the support of allied countries can defeat the Russian occupiers. "This war can be won," he said.