"Unbearable pain tears the heart": the police showed a video of the first minutes after the shelling of Kramatorsk
Ukraine's patrol police released video of the first minutes after the June 27 occupant strike on a cafe in Kramatorsk. Search and rescue operations and debris removal are completed. The enemy attack killed 12 people, including three children.
Video was published June 29 in the Patrol Police Telegram channel."Unbearable pain breaks the heart. We express our sincere condolences to the families and friends of those killed due to the despicable terrorist acts of the aggressor country. Russia is a pus country," the publication said (to see the clip, scroll to the end of the news).
Law enforcers noted that the personnel of the patrol battalion of Kramatorsk and Slovyansk, together with other special services, spent two days removing debris, assisting victims and securing the scene.
A Russian missile completely destroyed the building of the institution and damaged houses nearby, killing residents of Kramatorsk.
So far, 12 dead and 65 wounded are known.
As reported by OBOZREVATEL:
- On the evening of Tuesday, June 27, the Russian Federation attacked Kramatorsk in Donetsk region. Around 7:30 p.m., the strike struck the city center and the village of Bilenke. The arrival came at a public catering building.
- U.S. volunteer Nick Duckworth said he was in a pizzeria in Kramatorsk when a Russian missile hit it. According to him, they were celebrating a children's party at the time.
- Three children were among the victims of the shelling.
- Twin sisters Anya and Yulia Aksenchenko, who were 14 years old each, came to the pizzeria with their father. After the explosion they managed to call their mother and tell her that they were under the rubble, but help came too late - the girls died. Their father is in the hospital with injuries.
- Also 17-year-old Valeria Simonnik was killed in the cafe. What is known about the other dead in Kramatorsk, read our story.
- The SSU detained the adjuster of the strike on the cafe in Kramatorsk. He was "caught" hot on the trail by counterintelligence officers.