Yogurt apple pie: tender and flavorful
Apple pies are the best desserts for an autumn tea party. You can make desserts with any kind of dough, and apples can be caramelized or added raw to the dough.
- flour - 170 g
- baking soda - 4 g
- sugar - 15 g
- butter - 50 g
- thick yogurt - 50 g
- salt - a pinch
- yogurt - 200 g
- apples - 2 pcs
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- egg - 1 pc
- corn starch - 20 g
- vanilla - a pinch
Method of preparation:
1. For the dough: melt the butter, combine with yogurt, sugar, salt. Sift the flour and knead the dough.
2. Roll out the dough slightly, put it into the mold, and form high sides.
3. Cut the apples into small cubes, sprinkle with cinnamon, and add the dough.
4. For the filling: mix the yogurt with sugar, egg, vanilla and starch and pour over the apples.
5. Bake the pie for 45 minutes at 180 C.
Be sure to let cool and cut!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZ.UA: