Without garlic and eggs: easy cottage cheese spread in 5 minutes
A spread is the easiest and most budget-friendly appetizer for all occasions. It can be made from avocado, bacon, herring, tuna, melted cheese, crab sticks, seasonal vegetables such as eggplant and zucchini. The spread is also deliciously complemented with herbs, garlic, sauce, sour cream or mayonnaise.
- cottage cheese
- processed cheese
- cheese with blue mold on request
- dill at will
- mayonnaise - 1-2 tbsp. l.
Method of preparation:
1. Pour cottage cheese into a bowl, add processed cheese (it is better to cut it) and, if desired, blue cheese with mold.
2. Squeeze mayonnaise into the cheese. Blend everything with an immersion blender until puree.
3. Chop the dill and add to the finished spread. Stir to combine.
4. Serve the spread on bread. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: