What to use to make the perfect batter for crispy chops: the easiest recipe
When cooking meat dishes, batter can be made from breadcrumbs, but to make it even tastier, cooks advise using hard cheese.
- Chicken fillet
- Parmesan or hard cheese, you can take a mix of cheeses
- Oil for frying
- Salt and pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the fillet in half lengthwise, beat off a little, season with salt and pepper.
2. Prepare the following for triple breading: first, a bowl with flour, second, a bowl with beaten egg and 1 tbsp of water, and third, a bowl with grated cheese on a fine or medium grater.
3. Dip the fillets in flour, then in the egg mixture and breaded with cheese, pressing down to keep the cheese well.
4. Fry on both sides in a preheated frying pan and place on a paper towel to absorb excess fat.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: