What to cook for lunch if you are short on time: a recipe for a very quick egg soup
You don't need to add a lot of potatoes and meat to make a delicious, hearty soup for lunch. The dish can be made with just two eggs. The technology is as simple as possible because you don't need to drain broth and chop a bunch of vegetables
The idea of cooking a simple egg soup for lunch was published on the culinary page of food blogger Albina with the nickname albik.food on Instagram. The taste of the dish will pleasantly surprise you.
- eggs - 2 pcs
- mushrooms - 200 g
- soy sauce - 50 ml
- shrimps - 180 g
- salt - 1 tbsp
- instant noodles
Method of preparation:
1. Boil water in a saucepan.
2. Reduce the heat.
3. Add 2 slightly beaten eggs.
4. Chop mushrooms.
5. Put them in a frying pan, add salt, and fry until tender.
6. Put the fried mushrooms in the pan.
7. Add shrimps and soy sauce.
8. Add salt and chopped parsley.
9. Stir and turn off the heat.
10. Add instant noodles.
11. Cover and let stand for 4 minutes.
12. Mix well and serve.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: