Stuffed eggs: a recipe for the most delicious and original mushroom filling
The easiest and fastest appetizer is stuffed eggs. The filling for the appetizer can be made from cheese, herbs, mushrooms.
- eggs - 3-6 pcs
- beets - 1 pc
- water - 0.5 liters
- vinegar - 1 tsp
- champignons - 125-150 g
- oil - 1 tbsp
- mustard - 1 tsp
- mayonnaise - 1-2 tbsp
- spices: salt, pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the eggs until cooked.
2. Grate the beetroot, cover with water, add vinegar and cook for 20-30 minutes. Peel the eggs and put them in the beets. Keep for at least 5 hours or leave overnight if you want a richer color.
3. Wash the champignons, grate them on a small grater and fry in vegetable oil.
4. Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half and remove the yolk. Rub the yolk into the cooled mushrooms, add mustard, mayonnaise, spices, and mix until smooth.
Stuff the egg halves, garnish as desired!
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: