Potato casserole like khachapuri that is tastier than meat one
To make khachapuri, it is not necessary to knead the dough. It can be made in the form of a casserole. It does not contain meat, but the dish is very satisfying and budget-friendly.
The idea of cooking a hearty casserole like khachapuri was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Daria with the nickname recepti_dariko. You can make this dish very quickly and it will be enough for the whole family.
- soft cheese - 100-150 g
- potatoes - 1 kg
- green onions - 1/2 bunch
- garlic - 2 cloves
- vegetable oil - 40-50 ml
- pepper, salt
- eggs - 3 pcs
Method of preparation:
1. Cut potatoes into slices.
2. Chop greens.
3. Add to the potatoes.
4. Squeeze garlic.
5. Add spices.
6. Pour oil.
7. Mix well.
8. Arrange the potatoes in the baking dish, partly in a circle and partly in the middle.
9. Put in the oven for 40-50 minutes.
10. Grate cheese on a coarse grater.
11. Take out the potatoes and garnish with grated cheese in the middle.
12. Beat eggs and add spices.
13. Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: