Plum and almond crumble: recipe for delicious dessert for tea
Crumble is a delicious homemade dessert for tea made with shortcrust pastry. Berries, fruits, cottage cheese, and nuts can be used for the filling.
- flour - 350 g
- butter - 200 g
- sugar - 100 g
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
- egg yolks - 3 pcs.
- plums - 700-1000 g
- almonds - 100 g
- butter - 100 g
- sugar - 70 g
- flour - 70 g
Method of preparation:
1. Cut butter for dough into small pieces and add flour, sugar, and baking powder. Grind it into crumbs.
2. Add egg yolks and knead elastic dough.
3. Roll out the dough and place it on the baking sheet. Place the baking sheet with the dough in the refrigerator.
4. Fry almonds in a dry frying pan and grind them in a blender with the rest of the ingredients with the knife attachment.
5. Remove pits from plums and cut them into 2-4 pieces.
6. Take the dough out of the refrigerator, put the plums on it, sprinkle with crumbs and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180-200 C.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: