Lenten "Olivier" without sausage: what's the best way to replace the main ingredient
"Olivier" is a very popular salad that can be prepared both for a festive table and for every day. To make the salad lighter, add squid or chicken instead of sausage.
- boiled potatoes - 4-5 pcs
- pickled cucumber - 2 pcs
- fresh cucumber - 1 medium
- boiled carrots - 1 pc
- green onions - 30 g
- frozen squid - 300-400 g
- canned peas - 2/3 of a can
- lean mayonnaise
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the potatoes and carrots, peel and dice them. Dice the cucumbers and finely chop the onion.
2. Boil the squid: bring the water to a boil and cook 1-2 rings each. Immerse in salt water for 40-45 seconds. Chop them, add lettuce, season and salt.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZ.UA: