Lazy stuffed zucchini rolls: a quick recipe for a hearty and tasty dish
- zucchini - 2-3 pcs.
- minced meat - 350 g
- frying of carrots and onions
- rice - 3 tbsp.
- tomato paste or tomatoes that need to be slightly diluted with water;
- salt and pepper, favorite spices
Method of preparation:
1. Add fried carrots and onions to the minced meat. Add spices and raw rice.
2. Cut zucchini into slices.
3. Spread minced meat on the zucchini slices, wrap them up, put in a baking dish, pour the tomato sauce over, and bake for 40 minutes at 180 C.
Ready-made cabbage rolls will be delicious hot and cold!
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: