How to cook chicken hearts deliciously: a recipe for a budget appetizer in 20 minutes
Chicken hearts are a great product for making salads, kebabs and snacks. All you need to do is wash them and marinate them properly.
- Chicken hearts - 500 g
- Dried garlic - to taste
- Paprika - to taste
- Spices for grilling/meat - to taste
- Salt / pepper mixture - to taste
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
Method of preparation:
1. For the marinade: mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Wash, peel and marinate the chicken hearts in the marinade for 2 hours (if possible, longer would be even better).
3. Thread onto skewers and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 C.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: