How to cook carp deliciously for a light and healthy dinner: the fish will have a very pleasant smell and taste
Carp is a very budget-friendly, yet hearty and fatty fish that can be fried, baked, stewed, grilled, and cooked in the oven. It also makes delicious cutlets and steak.
- Carp - carcass
- The middle and back should be cleaned
- Tomatoes - 2 medium
- Onions - 1 small one
- Green onions - a few sprigs
- Lemon - 2 slices
- Vinegar - 1 tbsp
Method of preparation:
1. Make cuts on the fish, rub with salt inside and out. Put lemon slices in the cuts.
2. Finely chop the onion and marinate in vinegar and boiling water for 5 minutes. Cut the tomatoes and green onions into small pieces.
3. Put a salad of tomatoes, onions and green onions inside the fish.
4. Bake the fish in the oven under the foil for 50 minutes at 170 C. Remove the foil and cook for another 10 minutes to make the crust appear.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: