Healthy apple muffins without flour and sugar for children: easy to take to school for a snack
If your child can't live without sweets, make these muffins for them. They contain no sugar or flour. Apples and pumpkin add a sweet flavor to the baking.
The idea of making apple muffins with pumpkin in 5 minutes for children is published on the page of food blogger Ulyana with the nickname retsepty_dlya_ditey on Instgaram. It is very convenient to give such pastries to a child at school for a snack.
- egg - 1 pc
- cottage cheese - 80 grams
- peeled apples - 25 grams (raw)
- cooked pumpkin - 70 grams
- 1 tbsp of sour cream
- 2 dates
Method of preparation:
1. Finely chop the apple and pumpkin.
2. Pour boiling water over the dates and chop them finely.
3. Beat the egg, cottage cheese, and sour cream in a blender.
4. Add the chopped apple, pumpkin and date.
5. Put in the molds and microwave for 5 minutes.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: