Baked mushrooms with cheese and eggplant: recipe for tasty budget appetizer
Stuffed mushrooms are an ideal appetizer that can be stuffed with minced meat, cheese, herbs, and vegetables. The mushrooms are cooked in the oven very quickly, up to 30 minutes.
- mushrooms - 8 pcs.
- soy sauce - 50 ml
- oil - 1 tbsp. l
- cream cheese - a pack
- eggplant - 1/2 pc.
- dill - to taste
- green onions - 2 sprigs
- sulguni cheese - 200 g
Method of preparation:
1. Wash mushrooms and cut off the tails.
2. Pour soy sauce and oil over the mushroom caps and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Cut eggplants into small cubes and fry in vegetable oil.
4. Finely chop greens, add cheese and fried eggplant, and mix. Stuff the mushrooms and sprinkle with grated cheese.
5. Bake in the oven preheated to 170 degrees under the foil for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and cook in the oven for another 5 minutes until golden brown.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: