Appetizer for a penny: homemade Baba ghanoush with garlic and tahini
Baba ghanoush is an ideal fall appetizer based on healthy eggplant. For a spicy flavor, add garlic, herbs, and even chili peppers to the base.
- eggplant - 3 pcs
- garlic - 2-3 cloves
- olive oil - 2-3 tbsp
- tahini (sesame paste) - 2 tbsp
- half a lemon
- cilantro (or parsley/dill)
- salt, pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Brush the eggplants with oil, make many punctures with a toothpick and bake in the oven at 230-240 degrees for 20 minutes. Let the eggplant cool down.
2. Then cut it open and spoon out all the flesh into a bowl. Add the garlic, salt and pepper, olive oil, tahini and juice of half a lemon.
3. Grind the mass with an immersion blender and add the herbs when serving.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: