How to boil Easter eggs properly: the shell will not crack and is easy to peel
If you're boiling eggs for salads, soups, and other dishes, don't bother with the appearance of the product. Because you still need to cut or grate the egg later. But if it's Easter decor, the shell should remain intact and the middle should be undamaged.
The FoodOboz editorial team will tell you how to cook Easter eggs of different consistencies. For the product to have the perfect texture, it needs to be prepared.
How to prepare eggs for boiling
Take the product out of the refrigerator and leave it at room temperature for at least two hours. This way, the shell will not crack when you boil the eggs. If you don't have that much time, make a small hole with a needle on the rounded side to let the air escape.
Methods of boiling eggs
1. Pour cold water over the eggs.
2. Put the pan on a small fire (medium).
3. After boiling, count down for sixty seconds. This amount of time is needed for the protein to set. For a higher density, wait another 30 seconds.
4. Remove the eggs immediately from the water and serve them on a plate.
Eggs in a bag
These eggs hold their shape well, but the yolk inside remains a little runny. If you like this consistency, follow the following technique:
1. Pour cold water over the eggs and put them on the fire.
2. Immediately after boiling, make a small fire and count down for 3 minutes.
3. Transfer the cooked eggs to cold water with ice.
4. To peel, you need to easily break the shell with a spoon and remove the shell under a gentle stream of cold water.
The technology of such boiling differs in that after boiling, 6 minutes should be counted down.
Earlier, OBOZREVATEL reported how to dye eggs in onion peel.