Budget salad for the Easter table with 5 ingredients: cooks for 10 minutes.
Light salads are the best option for a tasty meal for every day and for the holiday table. It is best to prepare them from seasonal vegetables, as they will be the most useful. For dressings, it is best to choose flavored oils and yogurts rather than mayonnaise.
Cook Irina shared on Instagram a recipe for a delicious salad of chicken filet, cucumbers and boiled eggs.
- lettuce leaves - 1 bundle
- sweet bell pepper - 1 pc
- Smoked chicken filet - 250 g
- boiled eggs - 3 units
- cucumbers - 1 pc.
- mayonnaise (or sour cream/yogurt with mustard) - 2-3 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Wash and chop the lettuce leaves.
2. Cut the cucumbers and peppers into slices.
3. Cut the hard-boiled eggs into random pieces.
4. Cut the fillet into slices as well.
4. Put all the ingredients in a bowl, dress with mayonnaise or yogurt, salt, add spices and mix.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Meat salad with vegetables
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/salatyi/salat-s-file-kuritsyi.htm" target="_blank">Salad with chicken fillet</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/salatyi/salat-iz-tyikvyi-po-korejski.htm" target="_blank">Korean Pumpkin Salad</a>
Madonna's ex-husband Sean Penn was caught on a romantic date with a Ukrainian actress. Photo
The couple had dinner at a Malibu restaurant
How to keep your smartphone battery from draining: Android secrets
The Android system has many conditionally useful features that can be abandoned in order to save battery power - how to do it.