Bounty Cheesecake: made without raw eggs and baking
The easiest version of a delicious holiday Easter cake is a curd one. You can make them without raw eggs, replacing them with condensed milk. And for a refined taste you can add candied fruits, nuts, dried fruit, chocolate, salted caramel.
Culinarian Irina shared on Instagram a recipe for a delicious cottage cheese spread, with condensed milk and coconut shavings.
- cottage cheese - 700 g
- condensed milk - 250-280 g
- butter - 80 g
- vanilla - pinch
- 20% cream - 250 ml
- coconut shavings
- milk chocolate - 50-60 g
- odorless vegetable oil - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. In a saucepan, mix together the coconut flakes and cream, stir and bring to a boil. When the chips have absorbed all the cream, remove from the heat and cool.
2. Add condensed milk cheese, softened butter, vanilla and beat with a blender until smooth.
3. Add the cooled coconut and cream to the curd mixture and mix until smooth.
4. Place the mould in a bowl and cover it with 1 layer of damp gauze. Put the cottage cheese mass into the form, tamp a little so that there is no excess air, cover the top with gauze. If you wish, you can put a small press. Leave in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: