Tortilla with tuna: a nutritious breakfast that will give you energy for the whole day
Breakfast should be nutritious, filling the body with energy and giving it strength until lunchtime. However, it often happens that a person simply does not have time to have a proper breakfast due to lack of time. In this case, a wonderful tortilla recipe will come to the rescue, which will be discussed today.
You can prepare the tortilla in the evening, and in the morning, while the coffee is brewing, just put it on the grill and enjoy the incredible taste. By the way, if you have leftover tortilla sheets after cooking, you can freeze them in the freezer and not be afraid that they will crumble immediately after defrosting. A food blogger with the nickname irisha_redko wrote about this on Instagram.
- tuna - 1 can
- corn - 1/3 b
- cream cheese
- red onion marinated with lemon juice - ½ pc
- grain mustard
- favorite sauce (Caesar, Tar-Tar, or cream sauce)
- tortilla - 4 pcs
How to cook
1. Cut tortilla sheets in half and add cream cheese.
2. Put all the ingredients for the filling on top, along with the pre-marinated onions.
3. Wrap it in triangles. This way, the filling will not come out.
4. You can heat tortilla sheets with the filling on the grill, in a frying pan, or eat it cold. This breakfast will taste good both hot and cold, so it is very easy to take with you on the road.