Juicy fried mackerel with crust: one unusual ingredient should be added to the marinade
The easiest option for cooking mackerel is frying. To do this, the fish needs to be marinated. A little sugar should be added to the mixture. It will make the fish very juicy and crispy on top.
- mackerel - 1 pc
- fish seasoning
- sugar - 1 tsp.
- soy sauce - 2-3 tbsp
- oil for frying
1. Cut the mackerel into fillets (it is better to do this when it is not completely defrosted), remove the insides, wash and dry with paper towel.
2. On top make transverse cuts. Sprinkle fish seasoning on both sides, salt a little, let stand for 15 minutes to marinate.
3. Then we put on the heated frying pan, fry on medium heat on the sides under a closed lid for 5-7 minutes.
4. When the fish is fried, sprinkle with sugar and pour soy sauce. Braise until the sauce thickens, without covering.
5. Drain the fish with lemon juice.
6. Serve with rice.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: