How to make oatmeal for breakfast: not just gray porridge
For many people, oatmeal is a gray, unpalatable porridge. But this healthy product just needs to know how to cook it properly, because it can be even better than any dessert. Dates, chocolate, and nuts make a real miracle with oatmeal.
The idea of making delicious oatmeal with chocolate and dates is published on the page of food blogger Inna Levenets(inna_levenets) on Instagram. After such a dish, you will feel satiated for a long time.
- 1 cup of instant oatmeal
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup hot herbal milk
- 200 g dark chocolate
- Cherries or other berries or fruits
Method of preparation:
1. Mix oatmeal, nuts, dates, cinnamon, and salt.
2. Pour in milk, and stir.
3. Transfer to a baking dish (rectangular or round to your liking) and place in a preheated 180-degree oven for 15 minutes.
4. Let the baked oatmeal cool to room temperature.
5. Melt the chocolate in a water bath.
6. Stir the chocolate evenly over the surface of the baked oatmeal, placing the berry halves on top.
7. Put in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens completely.
Also on OBOZREVATEL, you can read the recipes: