How to cook sweet roll of wafer cakes: with cream and jelly
Waffle cakes are a versatile base for making delicious desserts. For example, a roll that doesn't even have to be baked. Jelly and delicate cream can be added inside. The wafer holds its shape perfectly and the roll can be easily cut into pieces.
The idea for the sweet jelly wafer roll is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Julia Simonchuk(cook_julija_simonchuk). Such a dessert can be an easy alternative to many cakes.
- square waffle - 4 sheets
- galarets - 2 packs
- chocolate cream
- brown cracker - 1 package
- water - 500 ml
- cocoa - 50 g
- sugar - 200g
Ingredients for the coconut cream
- coconut chips - 100 g
- boiled milk - 100 ml
- powdered sugar - 100 g
- butter - 300 gr
Method of preparation:
1. Prepare the jelly: dilute it with hot water in 300 ml of water (not as written on the package), so that it was elastic.
2. Pour into molds and put in the refrigerator to solidify, preferably overnight.
3. For the coconut cream, heat the milk and pour it hot into the coconut.
4. Leave to swell and cool to room temperature.
5. Beat butter and powder and add the steamed shavings and stir before spreading on the waffles.
6. For the chocolate cream, pour the water into a saucepan, add the sugar and cocoa, stir and bring to a boil.
7. At this time, add the shredded crackers and stir.
8. Quickly (hot) apply to the waffles (do not masticate 1 cm to the edge).
9. Let the cream on the waffles cool a little and spread the coconut cream. Then lay a strip of jelly on the edge and wrap tightly into a roll.
10. Soak the ungreased edge of the waffles with steep boiling water.
11. Place the rolls in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
12. Cut into portions.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: